| < November >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky in November is slightly cold at -2.1 °C (28.22 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly arid with snow occasionally. Circa 95.1mm (3.7in) of water is dropped during on average 12 days.
- The heavens above Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky are dull with an average of merely 3:19 of splendid sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 7:56 long and the longest day is 9:25 long with an average length of 8:37.
- There are approximately 5:02 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 39.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 60.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky, Russia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky: