| < May >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky in May is very cool at 3.1 °C (37.58 °F).
- The weather in May is marginally dry with sleet, rain or snow now and again. Only 66.8mm (2.6in) of water is deposited across on average 11 days.
- In May the heavens above Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky are reasonably fine with on average a moderate 6:09 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 15:00 long and the longest day is 16:33 long with an average length of 15:50.
- There are approximately 9:25 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 39.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 60.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky, Russia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky: