| < March >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky in March is cold at -5.1 °C (22.82 °F).
- The weather in March is marginally dry with occasional snow. Only 62.1mm (2.4in) of H2O is transfered across an average of 13 days.
- In March the skies in Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky are slightly fair with an average of a mediocre 4:58 of splendid sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:44 long and the longest day is 12:52 long with an average length of 11:48.
- There are approximately 6:34 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 43% of daylight hours and cloudy 57% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky, Russia
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky: