| < June >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky in June is a little cool at 7.7 °C (45.86 °F).
- The weather in June is marginally dry with rain, sleet or snow at times. Only 64.6mm (2.5in) of H2O is discharged across an average of 10 days.
- In June the blue above Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky is fair having on average an unexceptional 5:42 of glaring sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 16:35 long and the longest day is 16:57 long with an average length of 16:51.
- There are approximately 10:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 34.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 65.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky, Russia
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky: