| < July >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky in July is quite mild at 11.1 °C (51.98 °F).
- The weather in July is dryish with occasional rain. Just 81.4mm (3.2in) of liquid is unloaded during on average 13 days.
- The heavens above Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky are fair with on balance a moderate 5:46 of resplendent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 15:43 long and the longest day is 16:52 long with an average length of 16:24.
- There are approximately 10:22 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 35.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 64.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky, Russia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky: