| < January >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky in January is cold at -8.1 °C (17.42 °F).
- The weather in January is dryish with snow occasionally. Just 80.6mm (3.2in) of water is deposited during on average 12 days.
- The skies in Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky are gloomy with on average a scanty 2:40 of magnificent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 7:39 long and the longest day is 8:52 long with an average length of 8:10.
- There are approximately 5:14 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 33.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 66.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky, Russia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky: