| < February >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky in February is cold at -7.6 °C (18.32 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat dry with snow at times. Just 70.2mm (2.8in) of H2O is discharged across an average of 10 days.
- The heavens above Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky are dull with on balance merely 3:19 of glaring solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 8:55 long and the longest day is 10:40 long with an average length of 9:46.
- There are approximately 6:11 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 34.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 65.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky, Russia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky: