| < December >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky in December is cold at -5.9 °C (21.38 °F).
- The weather in December is dryish with snow now and again. Just 86.2mm (3.4in) of fluid is unloaded during on average 11 days.
- In December the blue above Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky is gloomy having on average a scanty 2:34 of resplendent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 7:33 long and the longest day is 7:54 long with an average length of 7:39.
- There are approximately 4:48 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 34.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 65.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky, Russia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky: