| < August >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky in August is quite mild at 12.3 °C (54.14 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid with rain every now and then. Circa 97.5mm (3.8in) of water tumbles during on average 14 days.
- In August the blue above Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky is fair having on balance an unexceptional 5:38 of resplendent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:44 long and the longest day is 15:40 long with an average length of 14:44.
- There are approximately 8:50 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 39% of daylight hours and cloudy 61% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky, Russia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky: