| < April >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky in April is slightly cold at -0.1 °C (31.82 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry with snow now and again. Only 50.8mm (2in) of water precipitates during an average of 11 days.
- The skies in Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky are fair having on balance a moderate 5:52 of gorgeous solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:57 long and the longest day is 14:56 long with an average length of 13:57.
- There are approximately 7:49 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 42.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 57.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky, Russia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky: